The SP Air Recipro Saw, No. SP-7610, designed with a swivel air inlet, rear air exhaust, air regulator, blade guide and safety lever is powerful enough to cut steel, FRP, rubber and resin objects such as bumpers. The SP-7610, 8.15″ in length, weighs 1.3 lbs and has an air consumption of 2.7 cfm and sound level of 86.5 dB. This motor-driven saw is designed with a 0.47″ stroke and operates at 5,300 strokes per minute.
- Powerful enough to cut steel, FRP, rubber and resin objects such as bumpers
- Swivel air inlet and rear air exhaust
- Designed with a 0.47″ stroke and operates at 5,300 strokes per minute
- Equipped with safety lever, blade guide, and air regulator
- Durable and high quality construction
- The reduced vibration from the Air Motor and Gear driven system of the reciprocating air saw allow for a smoother, more comfortable cut
|Strokes per minute