- Designed for the removal of hole plugs, window, door, sunroof & rubber joints, mirrors, windshieldwipers, metal/plastic bolts and throttles, as well as aiding in the loosening and removal ofstickers/decals, electrical devices and weights on aluminium alloy rims
- Made from impact resistant, non-marring polymer
Remover No.1 - Pointed & Rounded
- Pointed Side: Ideal for removing hole plugs & all pinched elements. Assists in disconnecting harnesses.
- Rounded Side: Ideal for loosening windows, doors & sunroof joints. Unscrews 1/4" slotted plastic fasteners.
Remover No.2 - Ski & Rounded
- Ski Side: Ideal for Removing & helps to install all rubber joints by sliding along the interior & exterior supports.
- Assists in removal & installation of bigger hole plugs, trap doors or enclosed/clipped plastic compartments.
Remover No.3 - Lever & Tongue
- Lever Side: Reinforced double vein design aids in the dismantling of mirrors, windshield wipers, hard unclip and extract components.
- Tongue Side: Ideal for the removal of metallic/plastic bolts and throttles. The at end aids in the loosening of miscellaneous components on dashboards, doors, seats etc.
Remover No.4 - Spreader & Serrated
- Spreader Side: Aids in the loosening and removal of any monogram adhesive decals & stickers.
- Serrated Side: Ideal for pushing away adhesive residue. Allows for the loosening of wheel weights on aluminum alloy rims and unclips electrical devices.